Current Database Trials
Momentum Press Engineering E-Books service
Momentum Press provides access to authoritative, innovative digital content on engineering topics. Their ebooks include coverage of sensors and controls engineering, civil and structural engineering, applied mechanics, advanced energy engineering, and materials science and engineering.
The e-books available in this trial are devoted to engineering topics. A selection of these recently published titles includes:
- BACnet : The Global Standard for Building Automation and Control Networks (2013)
- Green Supply Chain Management (2013)
- Plastics technology handbook, Volume 1: introduction - properties - fabrication -processes (2010)
- Protecting industrial control systems from electronic threats (2010)
- Virtual engineering (2010)
- The Essentials of Finite Element Modeling and Adaptive Refinement (2012)
- The Path to More Sustainable Energy Systems : How Do We Get There from Here? (2013)
- Classical and Modern Engineering Methods in Fluid Flow and Heat Transfer : An Introduction for Engineers and Students (2012)
- Biomedical Sensors (2010)
- Diffuse scattering and the fundamental properties of materials (2009)
- Mobile Wearable Nano-Bio Health Monitoring Systems with Smartphones as Base Stations (2012)
- Plant IT : Integrating Information Technology into Automated Manufacturing (2012)
- Automotive sensors (2009)
- Variable Speed Drives : Principles and Applications for Energy Cost Savings, Fourth Edition (2012)
- Social Media for Engineers and Scientists (2011)
- And other titles.
The e-books are available in PDF format and can be downloaded.
- When you click on the link above you'll see the MSOE Momentum Press site in the ebrary eBook platform.
- Click on the blue "View your institution's MP e-books" button.
- To view an individual book, click on the title of the book.
- When the book loads, in the tool bar for the book, click on the InfoTools button.
- In the InfoTools pull-down menu, select the Momentum Press Options, then select the Download This Title option. You can also select the Download button in the tool bar.
This trial runs through April 25, 2014.
This trial is available only to current MSOE students, faculty, and staff. You must be logged into an MSOE network account on campus to access the e-books.
Please take a moment to provide the library with feedback about this trial! Send us an email with comments about the Momentum Press Engineering E-Books service.
Past Database Trials
Some of our recent database trials included:
- EBSCO eBook Academic Collection
- Euromonitor International-Passport
- ProQuest Entrepreneurship
- ProQuest Nursing and Allied Health