We offer more than just books at the library. Here are some of our resources:
- Approximately 45,000 print books
- Over 110,000 electronic books
- Access to over 100,000 electronic journals
- A library staff member with a Master's Degree in Library and Information Science available for research help whenever the library is open.
- Interlibrary loan services
The EN 132 Guide
This guide has been created to acquaint you with the library, its resources and the services it provides. This guide will also show you how to identify and locate information needed for writing your EN 132 research paper.
How to Use this Guide
Begin this guide by clicking Guide Start at the bottom of this page. Read each page and click Next when you are ready to continue.
You can also use the tabs at the top of the page to naviate to a specific part of the guide.
After you've read the guide, make sure to bookmark it!